Thursday 28 May 2009

Alley Gates Updates

On the 16th of April I said that alley gates had been agreed for Eccleston Street alley. I spoke to the team overlooking the project last night to ask where they were up to. I understand that the keys have now sent out to all the residents. The team also inform me that the gates have now been made and that they are just being galvanised and painted and should be installed within the next two weeks.

Since doing this scheme and highlighting it so many people have asked me to do this from cutting off the alley at Spring Gardens to a similar scheme of Eccleston street for Trafalgar Road/ Avondale Street in Wigan. This is one that I feel needs it sooner rather than later and I will be working to get this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.