Wednesday 13 May 2009

Thought of the Day !

The Mp's row just keep on going and now all of a sudden a sense of ethics comes to them. After days of exposure in the press they all want to give money back. How thoughtful of them. The thing that comes to me is, lets take Hazel Blears for example. Here she is saying she has done nothing wrong but just for the fun of it I am going to pay the Tax man some money back. Now that to be says I have done something wrong and because it is the tax man that she is giving the money to I would say in my opinion that it is a form of tax evasion. If this is not the case a sense or morality just does not wash with me so it's a bribe to the electorate to vote for her again.
To be fair it is not just Hazel that has done the flipping exercise and members of other party's are guilty of it has well. Maybe it is not just an overhaul of the expenses system we need an overhaul of MP's too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.