Wednesday 3 June 2009

River Douglas path needs a clean up

The path at the side of the River Douglas needs a clean up. With graffiti on bridges and under growth now growing over the sides and blocking the paths or making harder for people to walk past. Also a residents points out about the litter and if there was litter bins down the path then this would help resolve the problem. With that in mind I have pledge to get the side of the River Douglas cleaned up. This area that I talk about is near Tesco. I have battled for Tesco to get rid of the Trolly's in the River Dougy. Now I will get the graffiti cleaned up and hedges and trees cut back. I will also get bins located in a number of locations along the path. These will be metal ins so and not the rubber bins that have been set on fire previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.