Thursday 16 July 2009

Labour and Tory vote to continue to close Montrose School

At last night Council meeting I put it to the meeting that we propose to stop the consultation with immediate effect. Labour all voted to continue to close it, with Labour Cllr Jeanette Prescott, who is also a school governor, attacked me with verbal abuse and lies and smears. This is how much it hurts that I and others are exposing them for what they are. I said that any one who voted to close the school should hang their head in shame.

The fight will get stronger and we will work to get this overturned. A Mere Oaks type situation should never be allowed again in Wigan. You would have thought that the Labour and the Tory would know this but they sit there behind the doors of the Town Hall and hope that no one will find out. I will fight to keep this school and also expose the filth that these Councillors are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.