Monday 7 September 2009

Today's events

Will be having a meeting with the group later tonight about Wednesday Council meeting and preparing for that. This is looking to be a highly charged event and I would always recommend that members of the public come and view the event and see what their Councillor are doing or not doing and see how the debates go.

Also had a question from the press about my Brighter Borough and why I have so much. I have said that I do not spend just for the sake of it and I would use it when needed. I think this money should be scrapped and the Council Tax being reduced.

Also any groups need any funding please get in touch and let me know and I will see what I can do.

Also I see that the local paper has picked up about the developer issue where he might get away with knocking the two houses down on Wigan Lane without planning permission. I have attached a web link to the story. This is called Conservation or Devastation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.