Thursday 5 November 2009

Jobs of the day

I have also been looking at a number of jobs that need doing that have not yet been carried out.

First there is the fence at Cherry Gardens. I have been chasing this up every day this week and today the Council now decide that the area is in a Conservation area and the Council need to look at the fence to make sure that it fits in with the area. To my knowledge this already been done and addressed but we will see ho long it takes to do this.

Also I have chased the alley way resurface in Romney Way, Whelly. I was told this would have been done asap in June and it has still not. I have chased this today also and I await an answer. I will post the update on this in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.