Tuesday 12 January 2010

Bins for collection again

The Council have said that they are now going to try and resume normal bin collection from now. They say that if they can not get down your street or estate they will send another smaller vehicle that is in the area at the same time down to collect 2 bin bags.

Good news that they are resuming normal service, although I know some of you will not like that as normal service means that you do not get your bins collected or missed for what ever reason.

My only worry which I have asked the Council for clarity is if you live alone or have all your rubbish in the bin will the bin men go into the bin for the two bags or do people have to leave the bins out plus 2 bags. And finally if they do leave the bin out with 2 bags of rubbish will the bin men collect all the rubbish there.

As soon as I get an answer I will post on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.