Wednesday 27 January 2010

Tory Councillor back after nearly 5 mths away from meetings - WITH PAY!

Tory Councillor Peter Thomspon as hit the headlines recently for his business failing. I feel that that is a personal matter, although I am concerned about staff not being paid. But what a number of resident s have asked me is if he has been picking up his money from the Council for these months that he has not been doing anything? If this is the case it is deeply worrying that he has been getting paid and not paying staff and doing nothing for the Council as a local representative.

I do not want to jump to conclusions as he might not have collected his money so I have asked him the questions on behalf of the residents and will report back once he has informed us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.