Wednesday 10 March 2010

Fly Tipping

I had a call from residents on a bit of fly tipping. I went round to the area concerned and did a site visit with the residents who thought it was quick that I was there within half an hour. After the visit I contacted the relevant dept and asked them to clean it up as we where able to establish that it was in fact a contract for the Council that had done this. Also whilst I was there I suggested that we did a litter pick in the area and resident where keen to take this up so again the council are organising this very soon. Once this has been done we are then looking to make the area a bit more picturesque, which residenty like the idea of this and I have left them to come up with what they would like. I am visiting the residents later this week to see how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.