Thursday 23 September 2010

Parish Council said that I can't vote on my own motion!

I have sent two resolutions into for the next Council meeting.

The first is to say we should reverse the 46.5% increase in the Parish Council Tax.

The second is that the Parish Council should ask Wigan Council to hold a referendum.

However he Parish Council have said because I have said what my opinion is I have to leave the room and I can not vote on my own motion.

Anyone who puts a motion or resolution saying this or that will obviously vote for their motion, as only an idiot will vote against their own motion.

Also they have come up with that I will need a seconder for my resolution, so I guess I will not get heard after all that. But it is clear they have put out their stall and this might be a tough ride for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.