Saturday 30 March 2013

Residents vent anger at Labour Cllr

Standish Labour Cllr Emma McGurrin has come out and said that she is not only in favour of building 1000 homes in Standish but also she has been helping and working with a developer on the idea. This is crazy and as I have said many times before, a Cllr should work for the residents not developers.

This admission by the Standish Labour Cllr has outraged, not just myself, but residents and many are now taking to emailing her directly and venting their anger at her. I know this to be true as the residents are copying me and other cllrs into the email.

I think this shows the level of feeling not only to Labour Cllr McGurrin but also the idea of more houses in Standish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.