Thursday 9 April 2015

Donate to Campaign Funds?

The Conservatives get large business and Non Dom, people that pay little tax, to fund their political campaigns. Labour get the Trade Unions to pay for theirs. This makes them answerable to their donors respectively. This should not be the case.

For my campaign I will be funding, in the main, my own campaign. Should you wish to and you want to donate to my General Election Campaign then you can do so via my paypal account. Should you not have a paypal account don't worry you can use cards here too.

Should anyone want to give more than £50 then the law is it has to be declared on my register so please just get in touch at garethfairhurst@gmail.com. For small donations I thank you too as every little helps, as they say.

Here is the link, should you wish to donate and




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.