Thursday 14 May 2015

Poss New date for Ashfield Village green Hearing - Can you help?

As we are all aware the 4 day public hearing for Ashfield was cancelled in April. I have now put forward a new date of week beginning of 17th August 2015. I would guess it, if this date is agreeable with the inspector who is overseeing this and also the Council then it will be finalised soon.

So now we have a new date we are preparing for this and during the 4 day hearing we will need witness's who have used Ashfield for years. If you have completed a witness statement, fantastic, if not you can complete one quickly.

If you are free and want to be a witness please let me know and I will go through things with you. Witness's will be cross examine by the Council's barrister so please bear that in mind as that can be quite scary. I say this not to put any one off but to be up front. If you think you are a strong person and can deal with this kind of pressure and have used Ashfield please let me know and we can have a chat.

Thank you for your support.

Contact
garethfairhurst@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.