Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas to you all


I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope that you have all have been good and get what you want off Santa.

Christmas is a great time of year and whilst the majority of us are having a good time please take a minute to think of others. Others that may not be as fortunate as us. Ones that are missing their loved ones. The people effect by the floods or other disasters and there will be other situations.

Christmas is one day of the year where we should put by gone be be gone's . Even the Nazi's and our troops did this on Christmas day in 1914 and if they can I am sure we all can.

Any way like I say I hope you all have a great Christmas.

All the best.

Gareth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.