Friday 11 December 2015

Sentence for Drugs bust


In March of this year I wrote and also it was in the paper about a house in Ashfield Area being raided for drugs. Here is that story. I can report that yesterday the three that were arrested have been in Liverpool Crown Court.

I have had a number of people saying that they have heard that they all got suspended sentences but this is not the case. I can report the outcome below.

Edward Clayton - Community order for 12 mths 180
Jill Clayton - As above but for 120 Hours
Philip Clayton - Suspended sentence for 2 Yrs and community order for 250 hours.
Source Liverpool Crown Court

I know many that have emailed and rang are outraged that some one that is growing cannabis has not been sent to jail but I don't know what their defence was and the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.